Happiness is frolicking through the rain with your equally crazy sister, and finding a large green frog in the driveway that just sits there until Megan bends down and says 'Holy Cow!'
At which point it boings its way across, into the woodpile.
Which was kindof weird.
But it was so Disney-ish, it just blew us away.
Tehehe
Happiness is also being a little kid again and riding on the train someone in our church made for the kids, the engine being a re-made lawnmower, and the cars being, basically, barrels.
I did fit in it. Even with my 3-year-old nephew. Even though he wanted me out after the first few minutes. Then I went and found another nephew to sit with.
Then he had to leave, but then I still sat there like a little kid.
:)
Happiness is deciding you're going to be happy, and then surprise yourself with how happy you actually become.
And also, happiness is laughing at the sheer hilarity on sites related to icanhascheezburger.com.
So there are my notes on happiness today, this the last day of May.
And the week I get my license!
Hopefully.
No comments:
Post a Comment