The rate of draft posts in my collection has increased, due to opening a new post, then deciding not to ramble on and on about nothing.
So, good question as to why I'm not giving up this time.
Eating a breakfast of homemade waffles sprinkled with strawberries, soaked with maple syrup, and then topped off by whipped cream just makes the day brighter.
Said breakfast was quite rich, and I almost couldn't finish it.
Thank you, Mom, for aforesaid breakfast.
I love whipped cream. It makes the world a better place.
~~~
Over the past three weeks--today included--I have finished three courses! This means I only have 8 left.
And I counted stuff, too: if I turn in three exams every week, I'll be done in thirteen weeks, which is the end of August.
If I only do one a week, I'll be done by next May.
So. Decisions, decisions.
At least I know that I'll be done by next summer as long as I send in at least one a week. I can take my time, which is great.
~~~
On another note, I finally got to watch 'Return to Cranford', or simply 'Cranford 2', which is what I wind up calling it.
And I must say, it's as good as the first. But I was confused as to why Dr. and Mrs. Harrison weren't around. Weren't they going to take up residence in Cranford? And then, problems arose because there wasn't a doctor for 10 miles!
Maybe the answer's in the first one, which I watched a couple months ago.
Miss Pole (or is it Poll??) completely cracks me up. The episode of the cage, in part 1, was hilarious!
So, I have another favorite period drama from BBC and Masterpiece Theatre. :)
~~~
I smashed another spider yesterday. In my room. Identical to the one that skittered across my pillow minutes before I was about to lay my head on it the other day. Which spider was disposed of the day after.
So now I'm trying not to worry about more thick black spiders being in my room.
Then again, maybe I should be more worried about those tiny black beetles that are suddenly taking over my room. One of which I just grabbed with a tissue and stuffed in my trash can.
Such an efficient way of getting rid of unwanted insects.
~~~
Oh, I made brownies last night!
This was quite spur-of-the-moment, brought on by the need for something to distract me from my black mood, which was brought on by a quickly-downward spiraling day.
Butterscotch brownies. I love them. Pure brown-sugary, buttery goodness. With eggs, flour, vanilla and essentials for good measure.
I love sugar.
It makes the world a better place.
No comments:
Post a Comment