I didn't want to blather on and on about college in here, but I have to get some stuff off my chest:
I found one! I think. So far. And if it works out, and all.
It's moderate in expenses, and it's a nice size, it's a good school, and it's not horribly far away. I'd live on campus, I hope, and while it's kinda expensive, I think it'd be perfect. If I don't get stuck with a bad roomate, of course.
Naturally, I've chosen the most expensive dorm set-up. *eyeroll* me and my expensive tastes.
But, I think I can do the next step down. But I'm picky, and don't want to have to trot down the hall to the bathroom in the middle of the night if I have to; and I want the sink in the same room as the toilet.
A separate closet would be awesome.
I already get a separate desk and dresser, though.
I can't help it, but I get excited when I think about it. I never used to want to go to college. When I was little, I never wanted to leave home, never wanted anything to change. I knew that when people went away, they came back different.
Well, I'm totally the opposite now. I actually want to go! I'm not necessarily looking forward to more school. But it's necessary.
And no, I don't really know what I truly want. But for now, I'm going after my favorite subject: history.
I'll take some teaching classes, so I can be qualified, and Mom wants me to take music as maybe a minor.
Which I like the thought of, too.
So, now that I got all that off my mind, I'll try not to go on about it again.
Honest.
No comments:
Post a Comment