Hearing the 'Pirates' theme on Pandora.com makes me remember that the fourth one comes out next year! Yay!
On that note, I love Pandora. It lets me put in my favorite soundtrack composers, like Hans Zimmer and John Williams, etc. and plays my favorite music.
I just read the latest on 1000awesomethings.com, so I'm feeling particularily cheerful at the moment, which is why I sound perky in this post. That's not a bad thing, though.
On the topic of upcoming movies, the most recent one I want to see is 'Letters to Juliet'. But I'm looking forward to the new Batman coming out in two years and the next Sherlock Holmes. I know, I know. . . long way off.
But still.
~~~
There is a gigantuar arachnid just between the concrete step of our side door and the siding of our house.
It is, I kid you not, the size of a small mouse. (which is actually kind of a. . . oh, what's that called? Y'know, like saying 'tall skyscraper', or the like? I forget what the term is, but it basically means 'pointless adjective')
Its legs are the length of my pointer finger. And its body. . . .
*shivers*
EwwwwWWWwwwwww.
I'm just glad it's outside. And hopefully I won't have nightmares about it entering the house during the night. You know, by way of one of those hairline cracks that mice can squeeze themselves into, which every house has.
Mom took great delight in showing me King Kong just after I 'woke up' (because I didn't really sleep. Thank you, dear sister Jo, who called my (loud) cell phone just as I was beginning to drift off after laying there for an hour) from a nap. I was still in that half-aware, dreamy state.
Well, the sight of that unreal spider woke me up.
Oy.
~~~
My laptop has a mind of its own. Just now, I'm returning from a sudden blip from reality. My laptop, that is. Not me.
Then again, I usually do blip from reality.
Anyways, the sudden moodiness of my laptop is rather irksome.
No comments:
Post a Comment