Saturday, May 1, 2010

Further Randomness--Again

I don't have anything to say.

Megs advised me to 'just say that'. Because she's sitting in here, too. 'Here' being her room, where Jo is also hanging out. 'Hanging out' consisting of the three of us lying around flipping through old magazines, photos, and taking turns with this laptop, and listening to. . . yep,

Tomorrow's the recital. Hasn't really sunk in yet, but I'm trying not to worry about it, 'cause I don't really need to, I guess. I've got my piece all ready. Just one song--not too bad.

I 'made' a pizza today. Mom had the crust all ready, which is why 'made' is used loosely. I put tons of sauce on, and then onions, and then pineapple, and then Mom sprinkled seasonings on it, and then I dumped tons of cheese on it.
It's yummy. Still is, now that it's cooled off.
I love saucy pizza. With a lot of cheese. So this was just about perfection.
*nods*

Now I want another piece.

This post has introduced a new label: 'baking'. I wanted to clarifly this: I do know what 'baking' is as opposed to 'cooking', but I like 'baking' better than 'cooking'.
So, basically, here, 'baking' is 'cooking'.

And I totally just confused myself.

Oh, today, I heard the scarlet tanager for the first time! Sounds like a robin with a sore throat, and then its warning call is 'CHIP-buzz'.
It's so cheerful.
On that note, also, the wood thrush is back in full swing now. Being right next to the woods, here, we get a lot of bird traffic.
Mom, Megs and I all love it, especially.
The catbird is back, too. Spring has fully arrived!

So. On that cheerful note, I think I'm gonna go snatch another piece of pizza.
:)

1 comment:

  1. ok you do that little pizza snatcher...mwhahahah :P

    ReplyDelete