Well, I rather don't have much to say at the moment. . . but then, every time I say that, I wind up babbling on and on about absolutley nothing, and then I suddenly can't spell 'absoleutly.'
That's truly sad.
Absolutely? Is that it?
Yeah.
Anyways, now that that's resolved. . .
I'm excited, because I finally get to play what's been my favorite Chopin piece for a very long time: his E flat nocturne.
It's actually very difficult to learn the left hand, with the constant motion up and down.
And yes, it's kinda sad that I'm so happy about something so little, but then again. . . . It's kind of not. It's the little things, after all.
And also, I found William Joseph's latest cd's solo piano songbook. . . and I want it, because I absolutely (why do I still use words I have to think twice about spelling??) love 'Once Upon a Love.'
Let alone the entire cd.
I'm very excited about playing out of it.
Anyways, this lil' post was to mention that, no, I've not stopped blogging, I just don't have anything much to say, and when I don't have much to say, I've learned to just shut up.
In most cases.
But I have fewer regrets since I decided that.
But then, there's the regret of something you didn't do, and that can almost be as painful.
In spite of the lateness of the hour, my mind is still dashing to and fro.
And, speaking of the lateness of the hour, it's getting time for me to hit the sack, so farewell again.
(saying 'farewell' makes me want to say 'Farewell to arms' in a dramatic tone, but I don't know why.)
(Just thought I'd throw that out there)
No comments:
Post a Comment