My two-post days make up for long spaces of silence, though, don't they?
Anyways, all to say right now is that it's hot.
I'm not ready for summer. I don't like summer.
Yes, I'm strange. I've been told that often.
But it's hot enough where all Ellie's done today is sleep--or doze--under my triple-speed ceiling fan, which is assisting to diversify the stuffiness of my room. On top of that, I have a tiny fan set up to blow on me.
The AC doesn't do much in this house, on this floor, due to the high temperature it's always set at.
I suspect Ellie shall grow even tubbier over the summer months.
Also. The perils of wearing a skirt.
Wasps scouting for the perfect spot to build their nests think the inside of a skirt is the prime spot. Especially when it's a jean skirt, so very dark.
And they have no thought to what might be wearing the skirt. And they don't think about what would happen if they were trapped when the wearer of the skirt would sit down.
Especially if the wearer of the skirt unknowingly sat directly on the wasp in question.
Well. I am now sporting two wasp-stings.
It's painful to walk.
And sit.
*sigh* What is it about me that makes these things happen to me?
Wish me luck getting through our delightful picnic-in-the-park 4-H meeting.
No comments:
Post a Comment