Thursday, April 29, 2010

Evening Randomness

Oh. I already blogged today, didn't I?

Well. Minor detail.

My sister just told me it was okay for me to be in here (her room). This is a good thing, because a) it means I'm not annoying her over-much and b) I've been in here for the past four hours.

Such a productive life I lead.
Oh, but I should mention that I got two exams done in school in that time. *nods proudly* Yup. Pretty good.

Today, I also took two long walks. Okay, so the second wasn't quite that long. But the first was a good workout. I ran a bit, too.
Booyah.

I'm in a strange, careless mood this evening, if you hadn't noticed.
I mean, I never say 'booyah'. So.

Y'know how I was going on and on about having this week going back to normal after a whole month, etc., etc.? Well, I'm myself again.
This makes me happy, because, well. . . I don't really know.
But it makes me happy that I'm not normally a stressed-out, easily-hyperventilating person.
I mean, right now, a bomb could fall and I could be pretty calm about it.
That's pretty good.

Maybe.

So, my piano (almost spelled that 'peino') recital is this sunday.
I don't know what to wear.
Which happens to be a perpetual, daily problem. But this, even more so, seeing as I will be performing on a stage in front of people and peers I don't know.
Or, know a little bit due to group lessons.

Well. I'll figure it out. As I stated, I don't really care about anything tonight. I have this delightful sense of lull and quiet.
Very nice.

Well. This delightful sense of lull and quiet is leading me to yawn frequently.
'This is where you'll sleep, time permitting--Nighty-night!'
Tehe.
A Series of Unfortunate Events
Megan and I find Count Olaf hilarious, in spite of his evilness.

And there I go again, straying off my subject.

What was my subject?

2 comments:

  1. there I said that for Jo.

    hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

    well that's great that you can be yourself again.
    what's your name again?
    hehehe
    :D

    ;)

    ReplyDelete