Pauses in the middle and beginning of a crazy week can sometimes drive one insane.
Or, possibly, it could be the 2 1\2 cups of coffee I've had today.
After all, too much caffiene is jitter-inducing.
Yes, my crazy week coming up is our county fair. I have to be there 6 of the 7 days, as always, sitting out and walking around in the heat by the horse barns. Plodding all the way across the grounds to get the the air-conditioned buildings.
But our 4-H club has become like family over the years we've been in it together, so we do have fun.
Okay. Never ever ever having a cup of strong iced coffee in the afternoon on top of a cup in the morning. Even if it does give me more energy.
Anyways, I've had a pretty quiet day so far, so I've had time to stress out about the coming week. Which is not good, especially because it's not really that stressful. This Thursday, my other club is putting up the booth, which is a headache and liable for stress, but after that it's pretty much all good if I can take it one minute at a time, let alone a day at a time.
Sometimes, a single day can be too much to think ahead for.
So, hopefully I can calm down after the coffee's influence has weakened. Lol.
P.S Do you find it a touch ironic that just a week or so ago, my post title was 'A Day Without Coffee?'
No comments:
Post a Comment