Monday, August 23, 2010

Ellie, Aged Appr. 13 Months

This is Ellie:

This is Ellie sitting in a grocery bag, no less.

This is Ellie after further burrowing herself in said Wal-Mart bag:
And this is Ellie further burrowing herself into the convienent head-size hole. Also known as the handle.
Fig. 1
Fig. 2
And after finally situating herself in a comfortable position in which to watch me while I type:
Fig.3

Fig. 4
I have such a smart cat, don't I?

Getting out of said grocery bag was very difficult and with traumatic effects upon the creature within.
However, no physical harm was afflicted upon said cat. She is currently konked out beside my desk.

Also, please forgive the messiness in the background. Candid photos, of active kitties no less, do not allow time for the removing of such articles. It might comfort you to know that I have been immersed in the removal of such items which I do not use, and\or do not know what to do with. Many such articles are made up of the clutter which once surrounded desktops, dresser-tops, and dresser-drawers. They now reside in lidded boxes in the hidden alcove known as Under The Bed.
To be further discussed at a later date when such items are even further pilfered through in the eventual riddance of them.

Whoa.
Such a paragraph comes from the effectual working of the cup of coffee I finally had only a short hour ago.

So. I'm gonna go buzz around with the energy said coffee has brought me.

1 comment: