Laws of Murphy:
It is Murphy's Law that on the day of fair on which you stay later, namely Saturday, there is no one around. On the next night you attend the fair, you leave earlier. This time, all members of your 4-H club will be there, and you will be feeling better, finally, and more sociable.
If that made any sense.
Basically, it was another long day at the fair. Nobody was really around the llama barn but two or three of us at most, until I had to leave. Then, everybody was there and chattering.
Figures.
Also, painkiller finally kicked in, so I was feeling better and up to said chatter. Naturally.
Well, next year I should be able to drive and can actually go places and leave them when I want to!
The thought so overwhelms me with the unbelievibility and forthcoming anticipation.
Of course, it also means more choices. Which I've never been good at. So I guess I should enjoy my decision-making abilities being taken away from me in some regards.
I'll hardly know what to do with myself when I can actually drive an available vehicle. Especially if it's relatively easy to drive!
Now that's dreaming.
Do you know what would be really nice?
A really nice rich uncle who loves me.
That would be really nice!
A really nice rich uncle would also be my uncle so you should probably share some of the bounty with me.......
ReplyDeleteMaybe. Maybe I'm actually adopted, and my true uncle would be disgustingly rich.
ReplyDelete