Thursday, August 5, 2010

Facts, Llamas, and 4-H

Fact #1
It is not good for Jess to be around people when extremely irritable and in control mode.

Fact #2
Jess does not work well in a group-effort environment

Fact #3
Jess should not go overly long without further sustenance in form of victuals.

Fact #4
Jess should not drive when in tired, over-peopled mode. And should be more considerate of other drivers, even when they do almost hit you hanging a left turn, or pulling out in front of you just as you set your cruise control.

Fact #4
Jess should stop referring to herself in third person.
~~~
A long booth set-up afternoon spent at the fair, followed by three minutes at home before dashing off to shear llamas.

Do you know how tedious the process of shearing a llama is?
Tedious.
Ish.

Needless to say, I'm exhausted utterly and completely, physically and emotionally, and can't get the smell of llamas off me.
I'm eagerly anticipating my hard mattress and lumpy pillow. That's good.
~~~
Oh, and my scrapbook got a rosette! Or, I got a rosette for my scrapbook. I'm quite thrilled. I was not in the least expecting it. It makes me feel accomplished. :) Especially since I actually like how the book turned out.
The judge was really impressed with it, when I went to judging several weeks ago. She loved my photography, colors, and theme.
The earlier discussed facts revolve around the fact of how upset I was--childishly so--when said special rosette went missing when someone else moved all my carefully arranged project books, ribbons, and judging sheets.
But I found it. Thankfully.
So now it's sitting with my scrabook in our incredible booth.

The booth definitely needed to look as awesome as it is, with all the work and stress that went into it.
So glad it's over.

Fact #6
Jess needs to go to bed. Regain the ability to be nice to people and speak with kindess.
This coming from the introvert half of my being.

Bon nuit.

No comments:

Post a Comment