Sunday, June 6, 2010

Weather and Randomness (no way, right?)

I'm very, very excited.
It finally, finally, cooled down to normal early-June temperatures, due to the massive cold front that came through and caused a bunch of storms and tornado warning\watches.
But it's almost chilly outside!! It's so wonderful--it truly is. :)

Man, how am I gonna survive summer?
~~~
I've kind of just realized that I haven't written a single blog post about a single subject. I guess that's kind of the point of blogs; usually it's a person talking about one subject, or random ones each day. But it's just one random subject.
Wow. Mine go all over the place.
I mean, look at this one, it's already random.
I am trying not to be one of those 'self-centered bloggers', where all they can talk about is themselves. Not that I know any. Lol

Well, I'm obviously not chattery this evening. Possibly due to the relative lateness of the hour and the fact that my Sunday cup of coffee wore off long ago.
Quite possibly.

No comments:

Post a Comment