I just cleaned my room!
Well, mostly. It actually looks worse now.
One of my favorite things to do is throw a bunch of junk--program pamphlets, school papers, and other misc. items lying (laying?) around my room--into a small cardboard or shoe box, and proceeding to stuff it under my double bed.
Up until a couple years ago, I had a twin bed.
A double bed provides more under-bed room for storage!!
Some of this storage space is taken up by a few of my beloved sister's own boxes of misc.
But I still have room!
So now I have a new box. Just in time for me to get under my bed as I'm flipping my mattress, and clean it out under there.
Which hasn't been done for over a year.
Ewwwww.
I think what my room needs is a small bookshelf just above my nightstand. For all those five thousand books I read at one time.
And also for some school books, which take up another 1\18th of my room.
And I also want to paint my room full of poppies and blue sky.
'Cause that's what makes me happy.
Although, I'm also one of those people who is okay with a rainy day. As long as the rainy day doesn't hang around for a week.
I'm also one of those people who can't stand summer.
Are there even other people like that?
I guess I can live with summer. Just without the heat.
I have a konked-out cat on my bed. This cat can seriously konk out. I think she's in my room because it's the only one with a high-speed fan (because Dad believes it's too hard on the fan to run very fast. I say, what else is the fan for?), that is available to her right now. She's stretched out on my sheets and a Gap bag.
I wish I could sleep as deeply as her all the time.
Oh wait. I take it back. Her ear twitches with every key-tap.
Oh wait--I take that back. Her paw is twitching. She's deep in the throes of a wild rabbit-chasing dream.
Guess what?
My birthday's in three days. For my birthday, I want to follow our nearby state route to its finish point, which is in Denver, CO.
Awesome.
I'll just take my time, and sleep wherever I wind up! Buy whatever I might need along the way--or do without!
Hah.
Hahahah.
Unfortunately, I'm not one of those spur-of-the-moment people.
But I could try!
Well. I should stop procrastinating and finish cleaning me room.
Or maybe just get back to my book. Or maybe redo my blog's look.
Or maybe I should find something to eat.
The possibilites are endless.
TAG!! you're it!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteoh
I thought we were playing tag sorry :P *blows raspberry*
hey you almost ready to skydive? it's on your calendar!! I thought that's what you were doing so why are you talking about Denver?
ReplyDeletelol
OMIGOSH--I forgot that was on my calendar!!
ReplyDeleteWell, we can skydive before we go, k? Or maybe when we get there.
We can also rock-climb! After all, Denver's in the Rockies!!