Sunday, April 25, 2010

Jess is. . .

  • Thinking about the slow week ahead with happiness and great relish
  • Forgetting that tomorrow is actually Guild
  • Trying to forget that recital is next week
  • Regretting that I erased the entire post I just scribbled out. But then, it was a whole bunch of gibberish about my not having to do anything or go anywhere other than normal this week, and being overly exuberant about it. I was annoying myself, for crying out loud!
  • Feeling a bit pudgy. Again.
  • Getting a bit annoyed with predictable books. (Perhaps if they weren't re-reads. . . ) (But really, only 1 is this time!)
  • Feeling a failure again. I seriously need to dig into schoolwork.
  • " because I still don't feel ready to play 8 memorized songs in front of a judge tomorrow. I am, however, ready for the 2 muscianship phases--arpeggios and transposition.
  • Wishing I could write again.
  • Not getting over the fact that I just spelled 'write' in the previous line 'right' before correcting myself. Clearly, I'm growing tired.
And trying, again, to get over it.

Well.

Here's a more positive list:

I'm very excited to be done with driver's ed! It still hasn't fully sunk in yet.
I'm also very happy that by tomorrow night I'll be done with Guild, too!
And tomorrow night, Mom isn't working.

I wish we had Sherlock Holmes. It's my new favorite movie.

Oh well. We have ice cream, at least.

Well. Time for me to hit the sack. I'm very exhaustified.

No comments:

Post a Comment