I'm a ok driver, I really am.
So when I'm behind the wheel with the driving instructor, and I can't drive right, I, naturally, am put out.
Well. This better be worth it for my license.
At least it's 1\4 over! Three driving sessions left!
Oy.
Well, on a more pretty note, we have thousands of these around now:
These are my favorite. Every year, I forget just how much I love apple blossoms until the last two weeks of April.
And then, I die all ove again.
We have a ton this year; I can't remember having that much before. The air is sweet with the scent of them, which I also can't remember happening before.
I love it!
Oh, and while I was looking through my pictures, I found this one from last May:
This is one of my most favorite pictures I've ever taken. The light was just perfect, and the raindrops. . . .
*sigh*
It's so beautiful. Oh, and I must point out that it's un-edited. All I did was resize it.
Well, anyways. I have fifty books to read right now.
I think I shall commence reading presently.
Yay! :)


loverly photos jess :)
ReplyDeleteaw, thanks Jo :)
ReplyDelete