Monday, April 26, 2010

Ramble, Ramble, Ramble. . .

So guess what? Now that I'm done with driver's ed and worrying about piano, I can ramble on and on about school again!

Only, I'm not going to tonight. Tonight I'm just a little depressed that I'm still so tired. This is rather irksome, having no energy.

Have I mentioned yet that I have a new radio\cd player alarm? Well, I have a new alarm. Given to me by my beloved sister, Jo.
Some things that make me seem cursed are keys and alarms.
I cannot, for the life of me, figure out alarms. Even my dependable, trusty cell phone does not like me in regard to its alarm.
Usually, my 'body clock' wakes me up; I tell myself what time to get up, and I wake up then. Only, lately my days have been so messed up, I just fall asleep before I can demand myself awake the next morning.
Anyways, now I have an alarm. And it allows me to wake up to my favorite cd. This is awesomeness.
Only, I can't figure out why it won't let me select the track I want.

What is it about ice cream? The creamy goodness sliding down your throat is just so. . . so wonderful.

Pardon me. This sudden interlude on the delights of ice cream brought on by a big bowl of chocolate chip cookie dough Breyer's, topped with whipped cream and Hershey's syrup.
Yummy.

Oh man, today, the sun came out after a grey day full of rain, and everything was so sparkling and bright. . . . I love spring. I always forget how much. The sky was such a deep, rainwashed blue--I love it.

Well, I seem to have nothing more to say than going on and on about wonderful things like ice cream, working alarms (are those actually 'wonderful??), and sunlight days, so I shall mosey on here and proceed to 'Lady of Milkweed Manor', or 'A Bride in the Bargain'.
Decisions, decisions.

1 comment: