Ahhh. . . sunshine and deep blue skies. . . makes for a dazzingly green afternoon. :)
And makes me happy. Which is funny, because I used to be the kind of person who didn't care whether it was rain or shine. And I actually liked rainy days better. Still do, kind of.
And, just like the whole 'spring would not be so sweet without the winter,' same with rainy days. I'm enjoying today so much more, since it's been cloudy and wet for the past few days.
Anyways, Megs and I were working in the garden today. Digging up and getting ready.
That, on top of having listened to my current favorite cd, the Sherlock Holmes soundtrack, put me in a happier mood.
While on the topic of said soundtrack; I really like Hans Zimmer's scores. They're always perfect for the mood, theme, and plot of the movie. For instance, both Jo and I noticed, at about the same time, while watching the movie that the main theme is based on Big Ben's chime, which is important in the plot.
We thought this was very cool.
Ah, my afternoon fix of iced tea is kicking in, as well. :)
I love iced tea. But I like it Texas-sweet. Unsweetened iced tea is like. . . like a ranch without cattle. . . like the south without live oaks. . . like, like. . . . Well, you get the picture.
I've always been awful with similes and metaphors.
Ah well.
I SHALL GO--whoops. Darn caps lock.
I shall go assist Megan like a llama asissts in a plowing job.
Just proving my point. (because llamas don't plow, if you didn't know.)
I sure hope there are still the volunteers in that flower bed...amazing snapdragons that survived winter, probably because of all that snow...
ReplyDeleteand I LOVE the expression, like llamas plowing!!
Love,
Mom
i noticed it first!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteteehee
oh yeah, tath anonymous commetn was me
ReplyDeleteuh i mean...
ReplyDeletethat anonymous comment was me.