Sunday, April 11, 2010

. . . To Be Continued

I figured it's about time I put some pictures up here.
These are actually from a month ago, when it was one of the first warm days of the season!


Anywho, Megan stole the camera out of my hand, and this is what happened.
Oh wait.  I took this picture. My bad.

Megan took this one. And I, obviously, did not know it.
It's kindof growing on me, actually. It's dramatic.

Here's when I catch on. Much to her chagrin.

This is a sycamore ball, that was actually supposed to be taken home by us and planted. Hah.

The cool trees from which the seed came from. They're awesome.

Hm.

I do eventually get the camera back, but not before these:
I had rocks in my pockets. Something I've never quite outgrown is my rock-collecting obsession. That's a story for another post.

I think I took this picture. I think.

AND THAT'S AS MANy--sorry, caps lock--as I resized. So, I'll finish tomorrow, 'cause I'm suddenly very, very tired.
Yeah, yeah, I know. Scarlett O'Hara.
But seriously. Goodnight.
heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment