Monday, November 28, 2011

The Last Photos of Autumn

Someday, when I have an incredible camera, I shall bombard you with photos of stuff other than flowers, forests, and other still-life paraphernalia. 

Until then, my dinky digital camera and I shall give you these.  


The above is original. I love the detail my camera snapped of the 'fur' on the butterfly. It's better quality in a bigger size, but that takes forever to load on the page, so I thought I'd be easy on you *wink*

Below is, obviously enough, edited. I wanted it to look a tad more fall-ish.

Though there's a slight possibility it's only garish. 

~~~


I loved this one. I have a hard time with what I've termed 'pathway pictures'. But this one worked!

 Toned down. . . 

 Toned up. . .

And in between.

All these pictures were edited with picnik.com, a free photo-editing service. I love it, needless to say.

2 comments:

  1. No, no, no.... that butterfly one HAS to say Summer!!!! (even though probably the exact same butterfly did stick around during fall...hmmmm...now I'm confused!)
    But, wow, that one is amazing!!

    PS
    'you were a poet, and did not know it!!'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't call your camera dinky!!! It'll have its revenge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! besides it takes nice pictures!! oh wait, maybe that has something to do with the person behind the camera..........
    *shrug*

    ReplyDelete