- A Lasting Impression, Tamera Alexander. A new release!
- Sense & Sensibility, Jane Austen. I've never actually read it
- The Dragonkeeper Chronicles by Donita K. Paul. This would be a re-read series; they're fantasy, but very good. In fact, they're marked as Inspirational in many libraries.
- A Charles Dickens book. I'm trying to decide which would be a good first read. Perhaps David Copperfield, but then again, maybe it should be a story I'm familiar with, like Little Dorrit.
- Hidden Places by Lynn Austin. I've read a few of hers and loved them. . . I don't know why I've never grabbed this one!
- Stranger At Wildings; the last Madeleine Brent book to get my hands on.
- Another Georgette Heyer novel. . . like the Dickens books, this is another one I'm still deciding on.
- Perfectly Invisible by Kristin Billerbeck. I just sent back the first book in this series about Daisy Crispin, and so now I'm simply waiting for this one.
Now, for a 'to-watch' post.
Hidden Places is a lovely read, Jess. I think it might be one of my favorite novels - and even though it is really sweet, if memory serves me right, I prefer the novel over the movie. Something that is unusual.
ReplyDelete