Tuesday, October 11, 2011

October Color

I can't remember the last time the colors were so bold and vibrant in autumn here in the Midwest. That cold snap in September must have really brought it on, because now, it's stunning.

Just ask Megan. I took a walk with her in our neighboring woods, and I couldn't stop exclaiming over how pretty the trees were, how cool it was when the leaves fell, how amazing the sky was. . .

Yeah.

Well, I brought all this up because I have even more pictures of fall resized now. . .
 







3 comments:

  1. It was the perfect day to poke around in the woods!!
    I miss last week's weather already....and yesterday's....and the day before....lol ;)

    ~Megs

    ReplyDelete
  2. er wait I don't remember Monday's weather....hmmm *scratches head* that's odd
    :D

    ~Me again

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's funny to have read how many bloggers love the autumn weather - I've been on a lot of blogs whose authors proclaim it their very favorite season; it's mine too. =)

    The color is lovely - I just took a whole bunch of pics that other day of a tree in our yard (so pretty!).

    ReplyDelete