Saturday, October 1, 2011

It's Fall

After opening the door this morning and stopping in my tracks to freeze for a moment, this realization finally struck.

I have one complaint: where on earth is this 'color' fall is supposed to be about?

Perhaps after all this gloomy, gloomy weather, the sunshine will brighten up the air.

Anyways, I don't even mind the said gloomy weather, because it means cuddling up with a good book or movie. Movies like 'Anne of Green Gables', which will always remind me of Gramma's house, and books like--well, like the ones I'm always talking about in here. *eyeroll*

Here's something I'm not: bilingual
It took me three tries of French classes to discover this. And no matter how I wish I could trill out a delightful-sounding sentence that is true to grammer and pronunciation, it is simply not possible.

Seeing that I most likely will never spend some nonexistent money to travel, even to Quebec, I suppose this is one skill I can survive without.


Something else about this cold weather: it makes Ellie cold, which makes her cuddly.
I love a cuddly Ellie. Actually, I love a grumpy Ellie that climbs on my desk and other furniture to annoy me, too.

Ellie's on my lap at the moment, actually, which led to the above comment. Problem here is that I was about to finish and log off. . . but she just now nestled up tighter, and so I think I shall discover other time-killing methods on the internet.

Just the thing for a yucky day, after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment