Wednesday, July 27, 2011

A Day in the Life. . .

**warning, long post**

My girl relinquished her keyboard to me this afternoon. I've been dying to put my pictures up. First, I'll show you how my day goes when I follow my girl around.

I LOOVE to take advantage of the times when my girl plays with me. She tells me I'm no help at all, but I know she's teasing.
Sometimes I act offended.
Sometimes I just get bored. This is usually when she stops and waits for me to get bored. She's sneaky.
So I go and sulk. This time it was under the recliner. This is an awesome hiding spot. No one can see me.


This is when I caught sight of something that needed to be destroyed. I had to save my girl.
Me, in action!
Maybe it wasn't so dangerous. My girl wrapped it around my neck, and I paused for a glamor shot. I don't like my eyes in this picture. They're a much prettier green. Quite lovely. I do look well in red, though. 

After the scarf, I fought boredom again. So I found that Mabel had taken my spot on the lovely new rug.

I look as angelic as I am in this photograph.
But then something scared me. It was big, made strange noises, and just plain freaked me out. I showed it how big I was.
~~~~
Next I got to help my girl with some thread. I couldn't figure out what she was doing with it, but I didn't mind. It was thread!
I'm a good inspector.


And I didn't let anyone else touch it. I'm a good protector.
Then my girl thought she was smart and put the square on me. I wasn't too happy with it. In fact, she dressed up the picture.
She thinks she's soo funny.
But I showed her.
 ~~~~
After this, I was exhausted. I followed my girl. Then, when she sat, I sat.
I look really good when I sit. The camera caught my adorable look very well.

Then, I fell asleep. My girl wasn't far away. I made sure she wasn't.

When I woke up, I found she had spread out some stuff for me to play with on the floor. I love my girl!

She kept adding and kept adding. . . heaven!

I made sure she knew I approved of it. I knew she made it just for me. Who else could she love so much to make a blanket for?

It's beyond imagination.



~~ Ellie

No comments:

Post a Comment