- I have had zilch working hours in the past two weeks. I finally work tomorrow, though.
- My nieces and nephews are growing up right before my eyes, making me feel old. Yes, I know I'm not old. But seeing my oldest nephew at the age I was when he was born. . . yikes. So grown up!
- I'm a more sociable creature than I originally assumed. Though, I can still feel overwhelmed by regrets when I later recall the conversations.
- My cat is pretty sure she's a puppy. Her favorite toys are ouchless elastic ponytails. They've become very hard to find in the house, because she snitches them off my nightstand and the bathroom counter. She brings them to me and plays fetch with them. I kid you not.
- I am hard to live with. I feel strongly for poor Mom and Megan. I'm a bear when it comes to heat. As I've mentioned. Having no work tends to make me despondent, too. I should start another quilt.
- Last night I had quality time with my 10-month-old niece, a rarity since she has three older siblings, and the fact that there were seven adults total. I had her giggling and playing with me. Adorable!
- In light of last random fact. . . I had quality time with my other youngest niece when Jo and I went over to swim with her mom the other day. Little Avah loves the pool, and was utterly charming when she sat in her inflatable bee.
- I've shied away from a 'themed' blog, such as one about current world events; strictly a family blog; or even one centered around my 'kitten', because I don't stick to one subject very well. But now I'm discovering I do have theme. My blog is well named!
- I'm more of a perfectionist than I like to admit. Not to the point of OCD, however. Thankfully.
- Is it true that you will become what you want to be if you strive for it? My latest question of the hour.
- A few animals I absolutely adore and wish I could have--quite seriously: snow leopard, hedgehog, owl!, otter--*pauses to the feel of a purring mass rubbing on leg* Ellie brought me a ponytail. Wait, who needs those adorable animals--I have Ellie!
- I love breakfast food. It's better than lunch, dinner, and dessert. Maybe.
- Pause for hyperlink. This is where my fetish for above-mentioned animals comes from.
- I have an addition to the above list of favorite animals: giraffes. This obsession admittedly comes from my sister, who has always had a thing for giraffes. But the otters and owls and hedgehogs and etc? all mine.
- I've done nothing this morning but drink my coffee and write this ridiculous list.
- . . . because, as I've mentioned, it's summer and I have nothing pressing.
- And this, my friends, breaks the routine of a pictured-post.
- So much for 25. I ran out at 18.
Monday, August 1, 2011
25--maybe 18--Random Facts and Ideas
This time, it's numbers instead of boring bullets!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
GIRAFFEEEEES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeletePS
I love breakfast food too....I love breakfast food for supper especially! because, really when you're a non-morning person....breakfast for supper makes sense ;)