Thursday, June 16, 2011

A Few Further Facts for Thursday

  • That title post totally should've been tomorrow. Then it would have completely alliterated! 
  • I'm totally in to these bulleted list. Maybe this reflects my lack of organization in other areas of my life. 
  • This is the picture currently on my desktop. It resembles me uncannily. 
  •  
  • It rained again today. After about seven hours of sunshine, all of which were spent by the landscaping crew in the front yard digging and trenching and setting up boards for raised beds. This is a good opportunity for before, during, and after photos. 
  • But probably, I won't take any before, during, and after photos. I'm not good at that sort of thing. 
  • My current cynical mood may or may not have to do with my birthday tomorrow. I'm in denial. 
  • The enter key on this, the family laptop, is not working correctly in blogspot. It is a source of annoyance at present. 
  • There are times when the perfect words positively flow out on paper. Then there are times they do not. Today, it is in between.
  • In connection to the above comment, my words flow even better when listening to Beethoven and\or Mozart. (This was discovered accidentally; I'm not that scientific)
  • Firefox is not my favorite internet browser. However, I am able to change 'personas' of the webpage, so now, Pascal from Tangled is behind my Google search bar. This makes me happy. 
  • I'm am on a mission to clean my room and rearrange it. This may or may not be due to the fact that my laptop and, hence, the collapsible table it sat upon are now out of my room entirely, never to return. I have empty space!!
  • I am currently procrastinating said chore, choosing to let my dear sister Megan sweep the entire upstairs in the meantime.
  • I am such a wonderful sister. It's true.

1 comment: