- My birthday is in nine days. This has made me cranky. Can anyone explain this?
- On Monday, I spent two hours cleaning inside and out of the dear old Sub'. It ought to be happy now.
- Our front yard is currently being torn up by a Case skidloader. Mom's kitchen garden is finally coming true.
- For some reason, the 'enter' button is not working correctly on this, Mom & Dad's laptop.
- Which brings me to mention the new laptop I'm considering. Because the one I've been using is the one school loaned me. I've had it for two years. Now that school's out, I must return it. It's an HP, and so far I'm pretty happy with it. The new one I'm looking at has longer battery life, an exciting color (definitely a must), and better performance. I'm just hoping it stays relatively low-priced. Configuration doesn't help.
- I just checked out a ton of books for research for my story, but have only cracked the cover of one of them. One time. I'm a great go-getter.
- This is the sesquintenial. . . the sesquicentennial. . . the quintessence--well, the somethingth anniversary of the Civil War's beginning. An apt time to write the book in that time period.
- The latest book I read was amazing. It was one of those rare ones I hated to put down--actually got lost in the storyline. Indelible by Kristen Heitzmann. I think I've mentioned her books before, she wrote another of my favorites: Halos. I like her heros ;)
- This bulleted list is never ending.
- This is the song I'm currently struggling with on the piano:
My apologies for the fact that it is a fundraiser thing for pbs tv. But I wanted the solo version. Recommended videos show the full version with his little orchestra and awesome violinist.
And of course, I play it just like him, with my fingers flying in an effortless dance across the keys.
I shouldn't have watched it again. Now I feel quite pathetic. I remind myself that he's played that song for years. Plural--years. Typically, I play songs for about nine months before I let them fade away.
Dedication. I'm not certain I possess it.
it's going to be fabulous!!!!
ReplyDelete