What thinkest thou of my new banner??
And also, it's raining today.
But that's good, 'cause it's been a little dry. Our pond is quite the puddle.
Plus, rainy days might make some people a little blue--and I'm not saying I'm the exception, because sometimes it gets me down, too--but usually, I just get dreamy when it rains. And I love a gentle rain like this. But then again, my favorite is the literal shower, when it pours down in a thick silver curtain.
See, I told you it made me dramatic.
Oh, and I'm cheery because I finally have a new banner. And I like it a lot. I think.
It doesn't really go with the background, but it works.
And also, I just had coffee. Amazing what it does for my outlook on life in general!
And also, I have a fresh supply of Smarties and Goetze's.
So it's all good :)
No comments:
Post a Comment