Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Books, Deep Thoughts, Movies, and More Books

The background of my edit-post box is gray-blue.
Why?

Now that I have that important world-changing question off my mind, it's time to move on to other things.

My favorite new book, for instance. Latte Daze is finally out! And I like it a lot.

And also, how fast things can change. Nothing drastic has occured recently. But I've just been thinking about how slowly--yet quickly--things happen. It only takes a single second for something to happen that will constantly come back to you. But it could take months for you to figure out which second that was.
Yes. Deep thoughts on the home front.
~~~
So, upcoming movies I'm excited about:
Pirates of the Caribbean 4, On Stranger Tides It now has a release date of May something, next year!
Tangled, a new Disney film take on Rapunzel
And I'm curious about Inception, mostly because it's directed by Christopher Nolan, aka, The Dark Knight guy. And has a soundtrack by Hans Zimmer. And basically looks gripping.
Oh, and also the next Nanny McPhee is coming out, though it doesn't quite look like the last one. Guess I'll wait and see.
OH, Voyage of the Dawn Treader is coming this Christmas! Even sooner than Pirates 4. Still looks like they've stuck relatively to the book; I hope so at least. I detested the whole Caspian-Susan thing in the last film.
They'd better not try anything like that again. It makes it weird.
~~~
ps. I am still reading The Secret; I just took a break and read Latte Daze in two days. Less than, actually. But I'm now finishing the aforementioned Secret. But I must say: Was I the only one who thought it was a little obvious that Lettie was going to find out for herself what happened to her first baby? At least, that's what I'm gathering. I don't know for sure yet, as I'm only halfway through this the first book.
Not predictable, per se. But a little less vague than usual. Oh, and I know for a fact that Henry and Grace cannot wind up together. I think Yonnie and Grace should. And I don't even know Yonnie yet.
So.
~~~
Well, *yawn* my tent is quickly folding. I believe it's time to concede.
'Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment