Monday, July 26, 2010

A Day Without Coffee

Wow, I feel so out of touch, it's like I hafta write a book to get back!
But don't worry, I'm not going to.
Generally, the reason for my silence was the absence of the useful blogging tool: the laptop. Otherwise, I had no private source forthwith to proceed with online dialogues.

Or, basically, my laptop was in for ghosting. And now it's back. So I'm back.

Why do I go all the way 'round the barn and back again with big words??
~~~
Right now, I'm trying to break through the foggy feelin' that comes of no coffee this morning. So far, no headache, so that's a plus.
Yes, no coffee because a) Even though I've developed a taste for it, it's still not a favorite and stains teeth. So why should I waste Mom's good coffee? b) I've never liked being addicted to anything; what if I can't get it?? What then?? c) It makes me feel yucky and lose my appetite.
So.
Goodbye coffee. I shall greatly miss the enhanced sense of awareness. It's sadly lacking today.
~~~
Now, it's time for me to go. Time to get ready to go shopping. So what am I doing still typing?

Oh, that's right. Finishing my favorite track of Batman Begins soundtrack.
:)

2 comments: