Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Good Stuff


Whoever dreamed this up is a pure genius.

Also, I'm done with one class; finished with homework for another; and working on the final big paper for the last.

Christmas is coming! I'm getting excited about it this year, more so than I have since I've "grown up." No particular reason, either. Although I do get to drive up to see my Gramma, and two of my uncles will be there with their families for Christmas. I haven't seen my cousins for many years.

I'm (finally) wearing my Black Friday buy: one of Old Navy's thick sherpa-lined hoodies. It's actually cold enough for it today, and despite the extra bulk, I'm loving it.

Not to sound like a McDonald's ad.

Also, despite the fact that this final big paper I'm doing for comp is based on a really, really boring essay, I'm think I'm making my critique a little easier to read than the essay I'm reviewing. Maybe even more exciting. And my professor approves, which helps.

School is really busy today; both parking lots outside of East Hall were full. That wouldn't be odd, but it is because it's a) it's Wednesday and b) it's the second-to-last week of this semester, and lots of kids are just skipping these classes.
Anyways, that means the library is positively hopping. I'm anticipating my afternoon run for a cup of coffee. . . I only wish Tim Horton's was closer.

Just saw a three-year-old walk purposefully forth with his toolbox.

Apparently, community colleges have great impacts.

Now, I really should go work on aforementioned paper.

Yours, warmly (seriously. I love this hoodie),

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment