. . . The further excavating into my picture files.
For instance, I found approximately 328 of Ellie, that I hadn't even resized yet!
I swear, she looks different in every picture! This was last year, I think March. She looks like a little pug or something. . .
These ones were right after she moved in, in November of 09, I believe. She looks like a proper little wombat.
Okay, maybe I made up the wombat thing, but she is ringin' a bell. . . some other animal, perhaps.
Those ears. They killed me. . . and now she's all grown into them.
So photogenic!
Here's a couple more recent ones, depicting her as herself; a lovely, fat, cat. She indeed loves her food, though you couldn't tell it from her face.
Hm. Maybe I was wrong about the growing-into-her-ears idea.
"Yes, I know I'm beautiful. Please go away now."
And her soft kissable paws.
Don't worry, I don't kiss them, actually.
So, you may remember a few pictures of 'Lizzy' in the past. She was our barn cat, since it had been decreed that we were only to have 2 indoor cats at a time. . .
I have pictures of her in the snow. . . in the garden. . . . And pretty much everywhere.
Well, she's inside now. Long story, but she's here for good now. Megan is utterly delighted, since she and Lizzy bonded from the start. It's adorable to see Lizzy with Megs.
My problem now is getting pictures of her. She is a blur. Eventually, perhaps I'll catch her--in a clear shot! The few pictures I've gotten aren't clear enough to share, so I shall simply have to get on some camoflauge gear and stalk her with camera in tow.
She'll love me if I do that.







I don't think camoflauge would even work! lol
ReplyDelete